- Classes, instructors and pricing are subject to change.
- Blue, Green or Orange package holders may purchase add-on classes at a discounted rate according to their package on file. These sessions expire at the end of their monthly billing cycle.
- Reservations for classes booking under Blue, Green or Orange packages are limited to a 5 day booking window. Purple, Morning Madness and College Package holders have an unlimited booking window. See below for Cancellation Policy.
- We reserve the right to ask any patron to leave the class or premises for any reasonable cause and without refund.
- We do not accept unpaid reservations over the phone or in person. A single class or other option must be purchased in order to reserve a station.
- We do not accept checks.
- A late payment/declined credit card fee of $25 will be charged on any payment that is past due. Participants agree to promptly notify P2 in writing of any changes of address, phone, and or credit card information.
- Please limit cell phone use in the facility. In the classroom cell phone use is restricted. Should there be an emergency or you expect an important call during class time, please direct the caller to contact you at our number and the front desk will be happy to come and get you.
- There are lockers and storage for personal belongings available. Participants that wish to use these facilities must provide their own locks and remove them promptly after use. P2 is in no way responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged property and it is recommended that all participants leave their personal belongings securely locked either in their vehicles or at home.
- All bikes are equipped with SPD compatible clips. Cycling shoes are not necessary, however, proper athletic shoes are required to participate.
- Proper workout attire is required.
- Upon your first visit you will be required to read and sign our waiver. Please feel free to review in advance.
- All you need to get started is go under My Account and select “Not Yet a Member? Sign up now” and fill out a profile. We will then email you that you are free to book. Or download our app and create your account from there.
- All new participants should arrive 20-30 minutes before the scheduled class time to get set-up with their monitors and get fitted for their bikes.
- In the event that P2 is forced to close due to weather, unforeseen circumstances, mandate, holidays or other unspecified events, so long as the studio is closed for no fewer than 14 days in a month, there will be no refund issued or automatic suspension of any membership.
- We reserve the right to cancel any class without notice. Should any class be cancelled, those participants not on an “Unlimited” Monthly Package will be credited back their session.
- Class and training cancellations will not be accepted over the phone or via email. All cancellations must be made via the app or web portals.
- Although we recognize that “life happens”, for all classes you must cancel 12 hours in advance of the class start time, and for personal training you must cancel 24 hours in advance of the session start time, in order to avoid penalty. Any cancellation after said 12 or 24 hour period will result in either a loss of the class or session as applicable, or for those participants on a monthly unlimited plan, Morning Madness or the College Plan, a $10 charge will be assessed to your credit card on file. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- For all personal training sessions, you must give a 24 hour notice of cancellation or you will be charged for a package session. Or in the event that there are no sessions remaining on your package you will be charged the equivalent of a package session. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- For reservations that are properly cancelled early a class is credited to your account to use toward future reservations. Purchases will not be refunded to your credit card or given back as cash and all refunded classes must still be used within your original time/expiration parameters of the package purchased.
- To cancel your monthly unlimited package, you are required to provide 30 days notice in advance of the expiration of your package plan. All monthly unlimited packages must be honored for their full term. We reserve the right to recover any monies due and owing, in the event that this provision is breached.
- If you choose cancel a class or personal training package before using all the sessions, no refunds will be issued and will expire in their natural cycle.
- In the event that our Metrix System “goes down”, we will try our best to rectify the outage as soon as possible. However, no refunds will be issued for such an occurrence, as the class will go on.
- All classes/packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Merchandise: NO REFUNDS, we will gladly accept return of unwashed, unworn merchandise with the tags attached within 15 days of purchase for store credit or exchange.
“UNLIMITED” MONTHLY PACKAGES
(1)Purple Package and College Package holders can take an unlimited number of classes per month. However, in the event of a late cancellation (12 hour cancellation window), you will be charged a $10 late cancel fee. (2)Morning Madness Package Holders can take an unlimited number of AM classes (excludes 5:30 am, night and weekend classes) per month. However, in the event of a late cancellation (12 hour cancellation window) you will be charged a $10 late cancel fee.
- Classes purchased as part of an “Unlimited” Monthly Package expire at the end of each month and auto-renew monthly for the term purchased.
- Pausing: Participants that want to pause their monthly unlimited packages can do so for medical reasons only with a valid doctor’s note. Any such “pause” may not exceed 3 months under a 6 month package, and may not exceed 1 month for a 3 month package.
IMPORTANT RULES AND REGULATIONS REGARDING CLASS PLANS
- No Carry Over or Transfer of Classes or Personal Training Sessions: Should you fail to take the maximum number of classes in a month under your plan, those classes do notcarry over to the next month, nor can you transfer those classes to another participant. Similarly, should you fail to utilize your personal training sessions in any five week cycle, those sessions do notcarry over to the next month, nor can you transfer those sessions to another participant. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- 6 Month Commitment and Automatic Billing:All class plans require a 6 month commitment and all personal training plans require a commitment of 6 five week cycles. Billing is done automatically on a monthly basis for the commitment term. All plans require an active credit card on file with P2.
- Automatic Renewal of Plans:All class and personal training plans will automatically renew for another 6 month commitment term unless the participant notifies P2 in writing that he or she does not wish to renew at least 30 days before the expiration of the 6 month term. It is the sole responsibility of the participant to provide timely notice and to the date of renewal.
- Pausing of Class or Personal Training Plans : Participants that want to pause their class or personal training plans can do so for medical reasons only with a valid doctor’s note. Any such “pause” may not exceed 3 months.
- If you are on a waitlist for a class, and a participant that was scheduled for that class cancels within 12 hours, participants will be notified in the waitlist order, via text message, that a spot has opened.
- Should you receive a text notifying you of availability, you have a 10 minute window to respond “yes ” or “no”. Should you respond “yes”, your space will be reserved, and in the event you fail to show , you will be charged a session or a late cancel fee. In the event that you don’t respond, we will attempt to contact the next person on the waitlist.
- “Text messaging windows” are until 10pm and resume at 7am the next morning.
- All participants must be at least 12 years of age or older and be at least 4 feet, 10 inches tall. Riders between the ages of 12 and 18 require a parent or legal guardian’s signature on their waiver and consent form.
TRADEMARK AND SERVICE MARK RESTRICTIONS
- The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on the website and app are P2’s registered and unregistered trademarks.
- All trademarks and service marks of P2 that may be referred to on the website or the app are the property of P2.
- Nothing on the website or app should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, a license or right to use any of P2’s trademarks or service marks without P2’s prior written permission.
- P2 aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights.
- Neither the name P2 nor any of P2’s other trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials may be used in any way, including any advertising, hyperlinks, or publicity of promotional materials of any kind, whether relating to the website, app or otherwise without P2’s prior written permission.